Welcome! We are glad you are here.
Women’s Ministry is a serving ministry of Faith Baptist Church. Through meeting together, we provide opportunities to learn from God’s Word, encourage each other to grow in Christ, and develop Godly relationships with one another. Women’s Ministry serves our church body by seeking ways to be a blessing to each other, our families and our community. We serve our Lord by serving others. All to the Glory of God.
CURRENT BIBLE STUDIES
- When: Thursday – 9:30-11:00 AM
- Dates: June 7, June 21, July 5, July 19, August 2, August 16, August 30
- Where: Faith Baptist Church (124 4th Street North)
- Study: The Quest by Beth Moore
- Group facilitator is Sue Kluver. For more information to be a part of this study please contact Sue at (320) 352-3475.
- When: Every Thursday of every month – 10:00-11:30 AM until the end of August
- Where: Sauk Centre Senior Center (321 4th Street North)
- Study: Book of Philippians by John MacArthur
- Group facilitators are Diane Hamacher and Mary Rahn. For more information to be a part of this study please contact Diane at (320) 351-3905.
- July 21st – Sinclair Lewis Days Parade. To be a part of the parade and float please contact Pastor Joe or Kristi DiVietro at (320) 429-5358 or email them at email@example.com
- August 19th – Family and Friends Picnic at Camp Lebanon between 12 Noon to 4:00 PM. For more detailed information please contact Pastor Joe or Kristi DiVietro at (320) 429-5358 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 22nd – Father/Daughter Banquet (time and location forthcoming)
- October – Trunk or Treat (Faith Baptist Church together with Long Prairie Baptist Church (details forthcoming)
- November – Cookie Bake (details forthcoming)
- December – Ladies Christmas Party-Secret Sister Reveal (details forthcoming)
The Ladies meet for Lunch the second Thursday of each month between 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM. Come join us for lunch, fellowship and encouragement.
August 9, 2018 — Cornerstone Buffet & Restaurant — Melrose
September 13, 2018 — Travelers Inn Cafe — Alexandria
October 11, 2018 — Truckers Inn — Sauk Centre
November 8, 2018 — Palmer House Restaurant — Sauk Centre
December 2018 — No Luncheon
January 9, 2019 — Ding Dong Cafe — Sauk Centre
February 13, 2019 — Jitters Java Cafe — Sauk Centre
March 13, 2019 — Tutti Frutti Restaurant & Bakery — Sauk Centre
April 10, 2019 — El Fogon Mexican Restaurant — Sauk Centre
May 8, 2019 — Charlie’s Cafe — Freeport
June 12, 2019 — Countryside Restaurant — Long Prairie
July 10, 2019 — Cornerstone Buffet & Restaurant — Melrose
August 14, 2019 — John Dough’s Pizza — Melrose
Northern Fellowship Retreats
Spring and Fall Retreats are scheduled during the year which create opportunities for women to come together to encourage and strengthen each other.
Our Fall Retreat will be held on October 5-6. For more information to be a part of this retreat please contact Judy Erickson (320) 351-4998.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is for pregnant women and mothers of young children between the ages of infancy and kindergarten. We meet together the first and third Tuesday of each month September through May — 9:30-11:30 AM. See our MOPS Page for more information.
Women’s Craft Gathering – Women gather every Friday — 1:00-3:00 PM for a time of fellowship at the home of Denise Michels. Bring your own crafts and enjoy the company of others. If you have any questions, call Denise at (320) 266-4157.